The core shooting machine has been widely used in recent years. Because the use of core shooting modeling can save the high salary of sand core molding workers, the foundry now prefers to use the core shooting machine to produce sand cores. Therefore, improving the production efficiency of core shooting machines has become one of the most concerning issues of foundry processing plants.
The reason why the foundry factory chose the core shooting machine is that the core sand produced by the core shooter has the accurate size, which can reduce the processing volume, also it is easy to operate and has a high yield of castings.
So, how to improve the production efficiency of the core shooting machine?
First of all, we need to choose the style of the core shooter.
Taking the hot core box core shooting machine as an example, there are now semi-automatic core shooting machine, automatic core shooters, fully automatic core shooting machine and double-head core shooting machine. The automation of the machine is undoubtedly a manifestation of a significant increase in production efficiency. In addition, according to the product to be produced, if you can choose a double-head core shooting machine, the production efficiency is the highest, because the double-head core shooter can produce two of the same sand core or multiple of 2.
Secondly, after selecting a core shooting machine, it is necessary to ensure the normal operation of the equipment every day, as far as possible to reduce the number of machine failures and parts damage. Therefore, we need to do a good job of protection and maintenance of the machine according to the operation requirements and precautions of the equipment.
1. Remove the obstacles that hinder the normal operation of the device.
2. Lubricate the relevant parts of the equipment according to the provisions of the lubrication card.
3. Check whether the fasteners in the key parts of the equipment are tight. If they are loose, they must be fastened.
4. Check whether all cutting door handles are at rest.
5. Unscrew the compressed air for total cutting and test the core shooting equipment without load. During this process, it is necessary to check whether the movement of the mechanism is normal and whether the pipeline of each cutting door is leaking.
In order to ensure the efficiency of the core shooting machine, five issues to be paid attention to in daily maintenance
1. Check the cylinders, gas lines and valves for leaks and eliminate them in time.
2. Clean the contact surface of moving parts at any time during work. Such as guide sleeve and guidepost.
3. Frequently check the connection and fastening bolts and nuts of each part for looseness and tighten them in time.
4. Clean the equipment after working every day, and clean it inside and outside once a week.
5. Keep the electric control box and operation surface clean. Close the door tightly after non-repair or set time.
1. Personnel who have not been trained in the operation of this equipment shall not operate this equipment.
2. Manual deceleration is required before automatic operation.
3. Before starting, check whether the moving parts are guided and whether the equipment operator is not close.
4. Do not place tools and other debris on the device.
5. During the operation of the equipment, it is not allowed to touch moving parts and electrical parts.
6. When the running equipment suddenly stops working due to the interruption of external power supply, the power switch of the equipment should be cut off to avoid danger from incoming calls.
7. In the maintenance, inspection, adjustment and cleaning of the machine, the main power supply and the main valve of compressed air should be cut off.
8. After repair, inspection and adjustment of the solenoid valve, it may not return to its original state. Observe the observation after power supply and ventilation to avoid the danger caused by unexpected actions.
9. If abnormal sounds, smells and other abnormal phenomena occur during the work, all parts of the machine should be stopped immediately. After inspection and adjustment, the manual deceleration test must be performed first.
10. Stop the machine in place after work, and then cut off the power and air supply.
The above are suggestions for improving the production efficiency of the core shooting machine. We believe that through the description of this article, you can gain something. Delin Machine hopes the above content can help you. In addition, if you want to know more related information, you can pay more attention to our website dynamics!
Welcome to Call / WhatsApp or send us Email about any question on the machine, please contact us >>>Tel / WhatsApp / WeChat: +86 13960339790, Email: email@example.com