Due to the poor working conditions of the full-automatic molding machine, after working for a long time, it is inevitable that there will be malfunctions, such as abnormal noise, unsteady movements, or even the machine stops at a certain position, and the cycle cannot continue.
Once these failures occur, the operator should pay great attention to them, carefully observe, determine the location and possible causes of the failure, and eliminate the failure in time to ensure normal production.
For the fully automatic molding machine controlled by PLC, due to its rich self-diagnosis function, that is, fault disclosure and monitoring alarm function, under normal circumstances, the alarm is related to the monitored part, which is easier to diagnose and deal with.
In short, once the automatic molding machine fails, the operator or maintenance person needs to conduct comprehensive analysis in time to find the cause and eliminate it.
The common faults of the automatic molding machine are malfunction, no action, no pressure, action error, etc. The key to troubleshooting these faults is to distinguish whether it is an electrical, hydraulic, or mechanical fault.
And to master, the structure and working principle of the automatic molding machine and the input and output conditions related to each action, the working principle of the hydraulic system of the automatic molding machine and the pressure and speed adjustment methods are the basis for troubleshooting.
Any abnormal sound, loose fasteners, deformation of parts, and abnormal displacement need to be checked and repaired in time.
In short, in addition to system failures, there are many accidental failures of the automatic molding machine. The reasons are also various, such as valve failure, pump pressure failure, wear of various seals, aging failure, mechanical and electrical failures, etc.
The solutions are different. The key is to be familiar with the working principle of the machine, master the input and output conditions of the action, and make full use of computer-aided diagnosis to find out the cause and troubleshoot.
The automatic molding machine must pay attention to its maintenance during use to avoid failure
Therefore, if you do not know how to maintain your automatic molding machine, please see the following points
1. Check the transfer records between employees before work.
2. Check if there is any foreign matter falling into the machine, and clean the remaining sand in the machine in time to prevent blockage of each conveying link and cause equipment failure.
3. The operator should check the cleaning effect at any time. If there is any abnormality, stop the machine immediately and check the equipment as a whole.
4. The seals must be checked daily and replaced immediately if damaged.
5. Before starting up, you must check whether various switches of the control cabinet (panel) are in the required setting positions (including the power switches) before starting up, so as to avoid misoperation, damage to electrical and mechanical equipment, and cause equipment damage.
6. Open the manual program and use an air gun to clean the remaining sand and dust on the lower sand gate.
7. Reset the machine to the original point when leaving get off work, and clean the remaining sand in the machine to ensure normal operation in the next shift.
8. Before leaving get off work, check the electrical moving parts to see if they are loose and tighten them in time.
9. Regularly check the oil filling point to see if the filling of each part meets the regulations.
10. Replenish mold release agent in time.
Delin Machinery specializes in the production of the automatic molding machine. It is a machinery manufacturing enterprise integrating scientific research, design, manufacturing, installation, debugging and consulting services. You can click here: automatic green sand molding machine to view more introduction, and maybe you are interested in machine video: DL-3040 automatic green sand molding machine working video
Welcome to Call / WhatsApp or send us Email about any question on the machine, please contact us >>>Tel / WhatsApp / WeChat: +86 13960339790, Email: email@example.com